Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blogs are simple!

A couple of years ago, I decided to start two blogs to facilitate connecting with the two different groups who constitute the "users" of my textbooks: professors and students.

I had thought about doing this for some time before actually doing it . . . but I was certain that setting up a blog was complicated and time consuming.  Oh, and expensive.

Well, it turns out that it is none of those.  OK, setting up a blog COULD be all of those.  But a great, professional-looking blog can be easy, fast, and free.

I've had a few of my colleagues ask about how it's done and they don't believe how quick and easy it is.  So I decided to SHOW you all!

Check out my video Start a Blog!



In upcoming articles, I'll talk about why having a blog is useful . . . and what kinds of blogs you could consider.

In the meantime, you may want to brush up on the basics of social media (like blogging) by scanning The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success

No comments:

Post a Comment